Keryas Hotel Isfahan was opened in Isfahan in 1396.
Among cities of Iran, Isfahan is like a piece jewel that despite historical fluctuations in this region, could preserve its shine and glory over the centuries.
The city is so dynamic that it seems it is born today and at the same time, it is so original that it seems it existed like always.
Among the different hotels that are located in Isfahan city, the Keryas hotel Isfahan has many advantages and beauties that made it unique.
Today, we are going to learn more about Keras hotel Isfahan.
More about Keryas Hotel Isfahan
This complex that authenticity returns to Qajar period, named the “historical house of Nezam-Ol-Eslam” in the past started its activity as a traditional hotel after repairing and reconstruction.
Among the advantages of this hotel, in addition to induction of nostalgia and a pleasant sense of traditional life, we can refer to its proximity to Imam mosque, Naghshe Jahan square, and Ali Qapu; in a way, the dome of Imam mosque is being observed from the inside of the yard.
This complex with welfare facilities and experienced personnel is ready to host dear guests.
The space of the hotel is so great, peaceful, and very pretty.
The rooms’ doors are open toward the yard and the air conditioning is also great.
In the yard, there is a chair around the fountain and it’s so enjoyable for the cold season.
The room is so clean and the behavior of the personnel is so good.
General specifications of Keryas Hotel Isfahan
- Vision status: alley/ hotel ground
- Number of floors: 2
- Number of rooms: 17
- Number of beds: 43
- The capacity of the lobby: not defined
- Traffic: traffic plan zone
- Room delivery: 14:00 check out: 12:00
Special facilities of Keryas hotel Isfahan:
- Restaurant: with a capacity of 100 person
- Internet in the lobby: free (unlimited)
- Price of foreign guests (Non- Arabic): different with a rate card
- Price of foreign guest (Arabic): different with a rate card
- The age range of free children residence: children under 2 years (in case of not using service)
- The age range for half-price residence: children between 2 – 12 (in case of not using service)
- Reception of single woman: with valid identification documents
- Concubine rules: with embossed of registry office
Different kinds of rooms for reservation in Keryas Hotel Isfahan
The following rooms are available in this hotel:
- Mina double room: it doesn’t have the capacity for an additional person
- Sarv double room: it has the capacity of 1 additional person
- Lajvard double room: it has the capacity of 1 additional person
- Shahin double room: it doesn’t have the capacity for an additional person
- Tavous double room: it doesn’t have the capacity for the additional person
- Homa triple room: it has the capacity of 1 additional person
- Firouze triple room: it has the capacity of 1 additional person
- Gonbad triple room: it has the capacity of 1 additional person
- Hodhod triple room: it doesn’t have the capacity for the additional person
- Zomorrod quadric room: it has the capacity of 1 additional person
The facilities of rooms in Keryas Hotel Isfahan:
- Telephone in room
- Tea maker
How much does it cost to reside in Keryas hotel Isfahan?
By considering the kind of room, the date of travel to Isfahan, and the number of nights that you want to reside, the price of the Keryas hotel will be different.
Distance of Keryas Hotel Isfahan with important places:
- Beheshti Nezhad Street: 7 minutes walking (536 m)
- Amadgah Street: 9 minutes walking (711 m)
- Ali Qapu mansion: 9 minutes walking (741 m)
- Natural history museum: 11 minutes walking (847 m)
- Imam mosque: 11 minutes walking (878 m)
- Sepah Street: 12 minutes walking (963 m)
- Chehel Sotoun palace: 12 minutes walking (965 m)
- Chahar Bagh School: 3 minutes with the car (1 km and 57 m)
- Hasht Behesht place: 3 minutes with the car (1 km and 65 m)
- Sheikh Lotf Allah mosque: 5 minutes with car (1 km and 533 m)
- Naghshe Jahan square: 6 minutes with car (1 km and 646 m)
- Angourestan Malek: 5 minutes with car (1 km and 657)
- Ferdosi street: 6 minutes with car (1 km and 659 m)
- Si-O-Se pol: 6 minutes with car (1 km and 988 m)
- Western Hasht Behesht street: 7 minutes with car (2 km and 291 m)
- Khajoo bridge: 8 minutes with car (2 km and 554 m)
- Ali Gholi Agha bathroom: 6 minutes with car (2 km and 654 m)
- Kianpour historical house (Gilanian): 6 minutes with car (2 km and 706 m)
- Shohada subway station: 7 minutes with car (2 km and 860 m)
- Grand mosque (Atigh): 8 minutes with car (3 km and 44 m)
- Flower garden: 10 minutes with car (3 km and 781 m)
- Vank cathedral: 13 minutes with car (4 km and 674 m)
- Dalankouh: 14 minutes with car (5 km and 548 m)
- Hemmat highway: 15 minutes with car (6 km and 668 m)
- International exhibition: 21 minutes with car (7 km and 292 m)
- Aquarium tunnel: 18 minutes with car (7 km and 292 m)
- Bird’s garden: 20 minutes with car (8 km and 6 m)
- Kangaz: 20 minutes with car (8 km and 555 m)
- Isfahan city center complex: 20 minutes with car (9 km and 118 m)
- Monar Jonban: 20 minutes with car (10 km and 810 m)
- Isfahan fireplace (Atashgah): 23 minutes with car (13 km and 5 m)
- Garmaseh: 35 minutes with car (22 km and 972 m)
- International airport: 38 minutes with car (2 k and 967 m)
Keryas Hotel Isfahan doesn’t have these facilities:
- Iranian toilet
- Mini Bar
- Possibility to cook
Where is Keryas Hotel Isfahan located?
Address: Isfahan, Ostandari Street, in front of Khorshid hospital, Shahid Omrani alley, back of Abbasi Grand mosque dome, No. 39
How many floors does Keryas hotel Isfahan has?
How much is the residence of children below 2?
Which era does Keryas hotel belong to?
Keryas Hotel Isfahan can be a good choice to reside during travel to Isfahan.
Surely, visit its pleasant green space and spend calm seconds there.
Have you ever reserved a room in Keryas Hotel Isfahan?
Were you satisfied with its services? Did you enjoy its traditional space?
Share your opinions with us…